Churchs Fried ChickenFrom hayleesgrandma 6 years ago
- 1 tablespoon sugar shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups self−rising flour shopping list
- 1/2 cup cornstarch shopping list
- 3 teaspoons seasoned salt shopping list
- 2 teaspoons paprika shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 cup biscuit mix shopping list
- 1 envelope Italian dressing mix shopping list
- 1 envelope onion soup mix shopping list
- 2 eggs mixed with 1/4 cup cold water shopping list
- 1 cup oil shopping list
How to make it
- Combine dry ingredients in a 4−cup container. Mix to blend the
- ingredients thoroughly. Store tightly covered at room temperature up to
- 3 months. To use, dip the chicken pieces in egg mixture and then into
- dry coating mix and back into egg to coat the pieces evenly but lightly
- and finally back into dry mix. Have oil piping hot in heavy skillet.
- Brown pieces skin−side down for 4 to 6 minutes. Use medium high heat.
- Turn and brown underside of pieces a few minutes. Transfer to an oiled
- or Pam−sprayed 9x12x2 pan. Cover pan in foil, sealing it on only 3 sides
- of pan. Bake at 350F for about 45 to 50 minutes. Remove foil. Bake
- another 5 minutes just to crisp the coating.
People Who Like This Dish 24
The Cookhayleesgrandma Waldron, AR
The Rating5 people
this is a good one thanksminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
Sounds Great :)donman in Hammond loved it
sounds really good & one the I definately want to try. 5 forksbrianna in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!