Raspberry-Banana Nut BreadFrom chefjeb 7 years ago
- 3 cups all purpose flour shopping list
- 1 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 cup butter, softened shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups sugar shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla extract shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 1 cup raspberry jam shopping list
- 1 cup mashed banana (shoud be very ripe, about 2 large) shopping list
- 1/2 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1 cup chopped pecans or nuts of your choice shopping list
How to make it
- Mix dry ingredients and set aside.
- Mix sour cream with jam and banana and set aside.
- In large bowl cream butter until light and add sugar slowly and continue beating until light and fluffy.
- Add vanilla and beat in eggs one at a time, mixing well after each.
- Alternately add drly mix and sour cream mixgture to egg mixture, beginning and ending with dry mixture.
- Stir in nuts
- Grease and flour two 9 x 5 loaf pans and five batter between
- Bake in preheated 325 degree oven 60 to 75 minutes or until tootpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool bread in pans on wire rack for 10 minutes and remove from pans and continue cooling until completely cool. Wrap for storage.