Candy Bar CakeFrom mrtnzangel8 7 years ago
How to make it
- Bake cake as directed.
- When done, poke holes into cake about 1 inch apart.
- While still warm pour condensed milk into holes.
- Then pour caramel into the holes.
- When cake is completely cooled, spread Cool Whip on top of cake and sprinkle with toffee bits.
- Keep refrigerated.
People Who Like This Dish 11
The Cookmrtnzangel8 SW, MO
The Rating5 people
Love it! Heath bars are the bomb!sparow64 in Sweetwater loved it
Make this for my hubby... he loves this cake...zena824 in Somewhere, USA loved it
I bought one of these cakes at a bake sale two weeks ago. This stuff is toooo good. Thanks for the recipe sis!luvshk in Republic loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!