Fried Artichoke Hearts Stuffed With Boursin CheeseFrom luvthewho 5 years ago
- 2 cans of artichoke hearts shopping list
- 1 wheel Boursin Cheeese (small Box I believe 4oz.) shopping list
- 2 oz cream cheese shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper shopping list
- 2 tsp fresh chopped garlic shopping list
- 1 cup flour shopping list
- 1/2 tsp black pepper shopping list
- 1 tsp. salt shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/4 tsp black pepper shopping list
- 2 tsp. Fresh chopped garlic shopping list
- 1 Tbs. FreshChopped parsley shopping list
- 2 Tbs. parmesan cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Cream together Cream Cheese and Boursin Cheese, 1st pepper and 1st garlic. Place in pastry bag.
- Drain Artichokes with thumb push in the middle of artichoke to make a hole. Fill hole with cheese mixture in the pastry bag.
- Place in freezer to let harden for 30 minutes.
- Mix together flour and 2nd salt and pepper.
- Mix together in another bowl the eggs, 3rd salt and pepper, 2nd garlic, parsley, and parmesan.
- Remove artichokes from freezer roll in flour mixture then dip in egg mixture place in deep fryer (350 degrees) till golden brown. Serve.
The Cookluvthewho Belpre, OH
The Rating6 people
love it thanksmystic_river1 in Bradenton loved it
Than you this is great
Michaeltrigger in loved it
Your recipe has some of my 'favorite' ingredients!
I can hardly wait to try it!
Thanks for sharing!
....mjcmcook....mjcmcook in Beach City loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!