Fried Artichoke Hearts Stuffed With Boursin CheeseFrom luvthewho 9 years ago
- 2 cans of artichoke hearts shopping list
- 1 wheel Boursin Cheeese (small Box I believe 4oz.) shopping list
- 2 oz cream cheese shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper shopping list
- 2 tsp fresh chopped garlic shopping list
- 1 cup flour shopping list
- 1/2 tsp black pepper shopping list
- 1 tsp. salt shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/4 tsp black pepper shopping list
- 2 tsp. Fresh chopped garlic shopping list
- 1 Tbs. FreshChopped parsley shopping list
- 2 Tbs. parmesan cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Cream together Cream Cheese and Boursin Cheese, 1st pepper and 1st garlic. Place in pastry bag.
- Drain Artichokes with thumb push in the middle of artichoke to make a hole. Fill hole with cheese mixture in the pastry bag.
- Place in freezer to let harden for 30 minutes.
- Mix together flour and 2nd salt and pepper.
- Mix together in another bowl the eggs, 3rd salt and pepper, 2nd garlic, parsley, and parmesan.
- Remove artichokes from freezer roll in flour mixture then dip in egg mixture place in deep fryer (350 degrees) till golden brown. Serve.
People Who Like This Dish 7
The Cookluvthewho Belpre, OH
The Rating6 people
love it thanksmystic_river1 in Bradenton loved it
Than you this is great
Michaeltrigger in loved it
Your recipe has some of my 'favorite' ingredients!
I can hardly wait to try it!
Thanks for sharing!
....mjcmcook....mjcmcook in Beach City loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!