Parmesan BiscuitsFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
How to make it
- Cream butter.
- Season flour with peppers and work in butter with cheese.
- Knead until smooth and chill for 30 minutes or until stiffened.
- Roll out onto a floured board to desired thickness.
- Cut into small rounds or squares and place on a greased baking tray and flatten.
- Prick well with a fork then bake at 350 for 10 minutes then cool on a wire rack.
People Who Like This Dish 6
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating8 people
THIS SOUNDS VERY GOOD ALSO KEEP EM COMING YOURE ON A ROLL NOW OR IS IT A BISCUIT HA HAminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
Sounds different but tasty!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
Great recipe and makes a perfect biscuit. Thanks so much...get a 5 from moi. =)lunasea in Orlando loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!