PLANET HOLLYWOODS CAPTAIN CRUNCH CHICKENFrom minitindel 6 years ago
- 2 CUPS CAPTAIN CRUNCH cereal shopping list
- 1 1/2 CUPS corn flakes shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1 CUP milk shopping list
- 1 CUP ALL- PURPOSE flour shopping list
- 1 TEASPOON onion powder shopping list
- 1 TEASPOON garlic powder shopping list
- 1/2 TEASPOON black pepper shopping list
- 2 POUNDS chicken BREAT OR chicken tenders CUT IN 1 OUNCE TENDERS shopping list
- vegetable oil FOR FRYING shopping list
- ............. creole mustard SAUCE FOR DIPPING chicken AS FOLLOWS shopping list
- 1 CUP mayonnaise shopping list
- 1/4 CUP creole mustard OR Dijon mustard shopping list
- 1 TEASPOON yellow mustard shopping list
- 1 TEASPOON horseradish shopping list
- 1/2 TEASPOON apple cider vinegar shopping list
- DASH OF worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1 TEASPOON red wine vinegar shopping list
- 1 TEASPOON water shopping list
- 1/2 TEASPOON cayenne pepper shopping list
- 1/2 TEASPOON salt shopping list
- 1 TEASPOON green onions CHOPPED shopping list
- 1 TEASPOON CRUSHED garlic, PACKED IN oil shopping list
- 1 TEASPOON FINELY CHOPPED green peppers shopping list
- 1 TEASPOON FINELY CHOPPED celery shopping list
- 1 TEASPOON FINELY CHOPPED onions...FOR SAUCE MIX ALL TOGETHER AND SERVE AS DIP FOR chicken................... shopping list
How to make it
- FOR CHICKEN
- COASELY GRIND OR CRUSH THE TWO CEREALS AND SET ASIDE.
- BEAT THE EGG WITH MILK AND SET ASIDE
- STIR TOGETHER THE FLOUR, ONIONAND GARLIC POWDERS AND BLACK PEPPER SET A SIDE
- DIP THE CHICKEN PIECES IN THE SEASONED FLOUR
- MOVE AROUND TO COAT CHICKEN WELL, THEN SHAKE OFF EXCESS FLOUR
- DIP IN THE EGG WASH, COATING WELL, THEN DIP IN THE CEREAL MIXTURE, COATING WELL.
- HEAT OIL IN A HEAVY SKILLET TO 325 DEGREES
- DROP COATED CHICKEN TENDERS CAREFULLY IN THE HOT OIL AND COOKUNTIL LIGHTLY GOLDEN BROWN AND FULLY COOKED 3 TO 4 MINUTES DEPENDING ON SIZE OF TENDERS.
- DRAIN ON PAPER TOWEL
- SERVE IMMED WITH CREOLE SAUCE.
The Cookminitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
The Rating6 people
Oh...I had this at that restaurant..it was good...I'm a kid a heart too!gramma58 in Chesterfield loved it
Anything with Captain Crunch in it has to be GREAT!sunny in Portland loved it
Again, I have found the G-R-E-A-T
Cap. Crunch chicken recipe ! am so pleased!
Also the added bonus of the Creole Sauce!
Thank-you so much ...it is my Lucky Day !
I am looking forward to more of your
recipes and...moremjcmcook in Beach City loved it