Vegan Italian Pasta SaladFrom jo_jo_ba 7 years ago
- 8 oz (uncooked) whole wheat spiral pasta shopping list
- 1 1/2 tbsp balsamic vinegar shopping list
- 1 tbsp vegetable broth or pasta cooking water shopping list
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano shopping list
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved shopping list
- 1/2 cup basil, fresh, chopped shopping list
- 1/2 cup fresh baby spinach leaves, washed shopping list
- 1/4 tsp table salt, or to taste shopping list
- 1/4 tsp black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Cook pasta about 8 minutes, unil al dente.
- Drain and transfer to a large bowl.
- Add vinegar, broth and oregano; toss to coat.
- Fold in tomatoes, basil and spinach.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Serve room temperature, or chilled if desired.
People Who Like This Dish 14
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
The Rating4 people
Works for me hon.jenniferbyrdez in kenner loved it
Sounds good to me!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
This really sounds delicious. My husband will love this. Thank you. Janettajanetta in Bultfontein loved it
Health Food Junkies423 members
On A Budget559 members
Foodies That Follow WWs48 members
OrganicSustainable Farming Group171 members
Growing Your Own Herbs Vegetables385 members
Eat Light Healthy455 members
Weight Watchers282 members
Cooking For Food Allergies45 members
Cooking Is Fun65 members