Crab n Cheese PuffsFrom crabhappychick 6 years ago
- 1/2 cup butter shopping list
- 1 cup water shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 1 cup flour shopping list
- 4 large eggs shopping list
- 1 cup crab meat, picked clean shopping list
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded shopping list
- 3 green onions, minced shopping list
- 1 teaspoon worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon Old Bay seafood seasoning shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Combine butter, water, salt and pepper in pot and bring to boil; dump in flour, remove from heat and beat in quickly. Return to heat and continue beating until dough forms a mass and films bottom of pan. Remove from heat. Immediately break egg into center and incorporate completely with spoon. Continue with eggs, one at a time until all are in. Set aside.
- Mix the remaining ingredients together lightly and mix into dough.
- Spoon into pastry bag with a large tip and pipe dough onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake at 400 for 20-25 minutes until golden brown and crispy.
People Who Like This Dish 11
The Cookcrabhappychick Pittsburgh, PA
The Rating4 people
Sure do like the sound of these! I'll eat all of them myself and drink a large glass of white zin. Thanks!juliecake in Bluffdale loved it
Yummy - I just forgot to add the Old Bay, but everyone loved them.SassyT in Richmond loved it