Cream Cheese And Pecan Stuffed BerriesFrom bluewaterandsand 6 years ago
How to make it
- Cut a thin slice from the bottom of each strawberry so the berries
- stand upright. Place berries, cut side down, on a serving platter. Carefully
- cut the berries into 4 wedges, cutting almost to, but not through, the
- bottoms with a criss-cross cut. Fan wedges just slightly, taking care not to break them. Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, beat together the cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla
- until combined but still stiff. Using a teaspoon or pastry bag with
- decorative tip, fill the strawberries with the cream cheese mixture.
- Sprinkle chopped pecans on top of the stuffed strawberries. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
The Cookbluewaterandsand GAFFNEY, SC
The Rating2 people
Great idea and I know I will totally love these...who wouldn't? Great post, hon - thanks so much!lunasea in Orlando loved it
I made these and they are wonderful! A friend told me to take two nesting bowls, fill the big one with water and put the smaller one inside until the water reached the top then take sliced strawberries and slide them in between the two bowls and fre...moregramma58 in Chesterfield loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!