Lauras Lobster RollsFrom lam 9 years ago
- 4 hot dog buns shopping list
- 2 tbs. melted butter shopping list
- 1/2 cup mayonaisse shopping list
- 2 tsp. lemon juice shopping list
- 1 tbs. truffle oil (black or white) shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped celery shopping list
- 2 tbs. minced shallot shopping list
- 1 tbs. minced parsley shopping list
- 1 tsp. chopped chives shopping list
- 1 lb. fresh cooked lobster meat shopping list
How to make it
- Cut the lobster meat into bite size chunks.
- Mix mayo, lemon juice, truffle oil, and salt well.
- Add other herbs and mix.
- Fold in lobster meat.
- Brush melted butter on the 4 rolls and grill them until toasty and brown on both sides
- Put 1/4 of lobster into each roll and serve.
The Cooklam Stevensville, MD
The Rating4 people
This one's a popular treat on Cape Cod. It is often made at home with leftover lobster and served at all the clam shacks. Just LOVE it! And you can buy a pan for making homemade hot dog buns from King Arthur Flour catalog. Only place I've ever seen o...morehttpmom in San Francisco Bay Area loved it
Sounds so decadent! Definately bookmarking this!kidaria in BC loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!