Lauras Lobster RollsFrom lam 6 years ago
- 4 hot dog buns shopping list
- 2 tbs. melted butter shopping list
- 1/2 cup mayonaisse shopping list
- 2 tsp. lemon juice shopping list
- 1 tbs. truffle oil (black or white) shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped celery shopping list
- 2 tbs. minced shallot shopping list
- 1 tbs. minced parsley shopping list
- 1 tsp. chopped chives shopping list
- 1 lb. fresh cooked lobster meat shopping list
How to make it
- Cut the lobster meat into bite size chunks.
- Mix mayo, lemon juice, truffle oil, and salt well.
- Add other herbs and mix.
- Fold in lobster meat.
- Brush melted butter on the 4 rolls and grill them until toasty and brown on both sides
- Put 1/4 of lobster into each roll and serve.
The Cooklam Stevensville, MD
The Rating4 people
Sounds so decadent! Definately bookmarking this!kidaria in BC loved it
This one's a popular treat on Cape Cod. It is often made at home with leftover lobster and served at all the clam shacks. Just LOVE it! And you can buy a pan for making homemade hot dog buns from King Arthur Flour catalog. Only place I've ever seen o...morehttpmom in San Francisco Bay Area loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!