Deep Fried Oreo CookiesFrom minitindel 6 years ago
How to make it
- PREHEAT DEEP FRYER TO 375 DEGREES F.
- COMBINE PANCAKE MIX, MILK AND EGGS AND OIL
- MIX UNTIL THERE ARE NO LUMPS.
- DIP THE WHOLE OREO COOKIES INTO THE BATTER, MAKE SURE BOTH SIDES ARE COVERED AND PUT IN DEEP FRYER A FEW AT A TIME.
- YOU WILL NEED TO WATCH THESE AS THE COOKIES TEND TO FLOAT- SO BE SURE TO TURN THEM AND DONT BROWN THEM TOO MUCH , YOU WANT THEM GOLDEN BROWN ONLY .
- REMOVE COOKIES AND DRAIN ON PAPER TOWELS.
- SPRINKLE WITH POWDERED SUGAR.IMMED. AND SERVE.
- THESE ARE BEST SERVED HOT, THEY TASTE DIFFERENT WHEN COLD.
The Cookminitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
The Rating7 people
Sounds different, Paula Deen would love this recipe, you ought to send it to her. She's always deep frying everything. Will give these babies a try, thanks for the post, I guess I need to see what else I may have missed on your page. You got my 5henrie in Savannah loved it
It is official, you are now in the Oreo Galaxy. It is the Oreo of another dimension. Thank you for sharing! 5 Forks!
J and Mquaziefly in ALL POINTS loved it
How fat do you want me to get?!bostyn in San Diego loved it