Carrot Cake PancakesFrom elisabizter 7 years ago
- PANCAKES: shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 c milk shopping list
- 2 tbs olive oil shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla extract shopping list
- 1/4 c brown sugar shopping list
- 2 c flour shopping list
- 2 tbs baking powder shopping list
- 1 tbs baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon shopping list
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg shopping list
- 1 1/2 c shredded carrots shopping list
- MAPLE cream cheese SYRUP: shopping list
- 1/2 block cream cheese shopping list
- 1 tbs maple syrup shopping list
- 2 tbs chopped pecans shopping list
- GARNISH: shopping list
- chopped pecans shopping list
How to make it
- Beat eggs, milk,vanilla extract and oil together.
- In a separate larger mixing bow,l combine sugar, flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Mix into egg mixture.
- Mix in shredded carrots.
- Allow mixture to sit for 15 minutes.
- Cook on a griddle at medium heat. Cook slowly to allow the pancakes time to puff up and carrots time to cook.
- Combine cream cheese, maple syrup and pecans.
- Top pancakes with maple cream cheese.
- Garnish with chopped pecans.
The Cookelisabizter Fountain Valley, CA
The Rating4 people
These sound out of this world, I just can't wait to make them...this Sunday! Thanks.juliecake in Bluffdale loved it
Oh, wow! To be eating dessert for breakfast is my fondest wish! And you've made it come true!deliathecrone in Johnston loved it
Holy Wow!!! Oh these are definitely at the top of my breakfast list!misslizzi in Philadelphia loved it