CREAMY CHICKEN BAKEFrom tnacndn 6 years ago
- 1 1/2 lb. skinless, boneless chicken breasts (4 to 6) shopping list
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz.) Campbell's® Condensed cream of broccoli soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free) shopping list
- 1/3 C. milk shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder shopping list
- 1 jar (4 1/2 oz.) sliced mushrooms, drained shopping list
- 1/4 C. grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1/4 C. dry bread crumbs shopping list
- 2 Tbs. butter shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Place the chicken in a 13 x 9 x 2-inch shallow baking dish.
- Mix the soup, milk, garlic powder and mushrooms in a medium bowl and pour over the chicken.
- Mix the cheese and bread crumbs with the butter in a small bowl and sprinkle over the soup mixture.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through. Place the chicken on a serving plate.
- Stir the sauce and serve with the chicken.
The Cooktnacndn Jasper, TN
The Rating4 people
Does sound good! Never thought to use the cream of broccoli when cooking...DUH!! Thanks for sharing, I can't wait to try it.sparow64 in Sweetwater loved it
Sounds great and versitile - bet it would work with just about any cream soup. Thanks!mrspotatohead in Minneapolis loved it
I have tryed this before very good recipe. Great with Brown Rice.pudgy47 in Las Vegas loved it
Cookin Moms348 members
I Like Food82 members
Cooking Chicken203 members
Soup Is Good Food562 members
Honey Whats For Dinner33 members
30 Minute Meals13 members
We Love It But134 members
Chicken Its Whats For DInner119 members
Chicken Please144 members
Dont Count The Calories7 members