Shoestring Potato CandyFrom grizzlybear 7 years ago
How to make it
- Heat chips on high in microwave for 2 minutes, stirring once, until melted (this may take more than 2 minutes).
- Mix in shoestring potatoes and nuts.
- Drop by teaspoon onto wax paper-covered cookie sheet.
- Put in refrigerator for 15 minutes or until set.
The Cookgrizzlybear CA
The Rating5 people
What a cool idea!nlo209 in Toronto loved it
AWESOMEmrspotatohead in Minneapolis loved it
Sorry, I hit enter twice, so you got two AWESOMESmrspotatohead in Minneapolis loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!