Raspberry Nut MuffinsFrom henrie 8 years ago
- 1 3/4 cup flour shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 6 tablespoons butter shopping list
- 3/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 cup plain or raspberry yogurt shopping list
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice shopping list
- 6 tablespoons milk shopping list
- 1 cup each raspberries (frozen drained or fresh) shopping list
- 1 cup chopped nuts shopping list
How to make it
- Combine flour, baking powder, soda and salt.
- Cream butter and sugar. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each.
- Combine yogurt, lemon juice and milk.
- Add flour and yogurt mixture alternately to the creamed mixture.
- Fold in raspberries and nuts.
- Fill greased muffin tins 3/4 full. Let stand 5 minutes, then bake at
- 350 degrees for 25 minutes.
- Yield: 18 2 1/2" muffins.
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cookhenrie Savannah, GA
The Rating5 people
another good one henrie do you have alot of paula deens cookbooks i do and 2 of rachael rays, i just love paula deen.......minitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
Henri--another great recipe--I aways save yours!nlo209 in Toronto loved it
I agree, another great rcipe! Sounds wonderful!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it