strawberry slushFrom minitindel 8 years ago
How to make it
- place the ice-cubes in a food processor and pulse until crushed.
- add the strawberries, limeade and water.
- puree until thick and smooth.
- pour into tall glasses serve with a straw
- serves 2
- ps---- i have to use a spoon too.
The Cookminitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
The Rating8 people
Sounds like one of the bar drinks here when they add rum to this, they call it 100 proof strawberry lemonade. So yummie! You got my 5 on this one.henrie in Savannah loved it
kind of like a non-alcoholic strawberry daquiri! Yummy, my kind of drink! jettjett2whit in Union City loved it
Mmmmmm, strawberries and limeade. When I was pregnant with my youngest (now 22) limeade was what I craved constantly! And, yes, Henrie...rum would be terrific in it, just not when you're pregnant. Glad its strawberry season so I can give this one ...morecrabhappychick in Pittsburgh loved it