Burrito Brunch CasseroleFrom crabhappychick 8 years ago
- 1/2 pound sausage shopping list
- 1 small onion, minced shopping list
- 1 hot pepper, seeded and minced shopping list
- 2 cups hash brown potatoes, frozen shopping list
- 4 eggs, scrambled shopping list
- 6 flour tortillas, large ones, steamed shopping list
- 1 pound Velveeta, cubed shopping list
- 1 tomato, seeded and finely diced shopping list
- 3 tablespoons milk shopping list
- Tabasco sauce, a few dashes shopping list
How to make it
- To steam tortillas: stack the tortillas on microwaveable plate, cover with damp paper towel, and process on MED for 3-4 minutes.
- While cooking sausage, etc. combine cheese and milk in pot and stir over medium heat until cheese is melted. Add tomatoes and tabasco to taste and set aside.
- In large skillet, saute sausage, onion, and pepper until sausage is cooked thoroughly and well crumbled. Add potatoes and continue cooking until potatoes are done. Pour eggs over all and stir until eggs are set. Stir in 1/2 to 3/4 C. cheese sauce and combine well.
- Using 1/3 to 1/2 C. of filling in each, roll tortillas tightly and place snugly in 10 X 10 inch square casserole dish (if doubling recipe use a 9 X 13 inch casserole). Pour remaining sauce over and bake at 350 for 15 minutes. Leftovers can be reheated in microwave.
The Cookcrabhappychick Pittsburgh, PA
The Rating5 people
Yummy, sounds very good!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
Love it.jenniferbyrdez in kenner loved it
love this may make it for my family this weekendwolffie in Fort Mill loved it