easiest and moistest slow cooker chickenFrom whatelse60 7 years ago
- 4-6 skinless boneless chicken breasts shopping list
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup shopping list
- 1 can golden mushroom soup..i like campbell's best for these and do not dilute shopping list
- 1 pkg(10 oz) baby bella or small white mushrooms..i prefer whole, but you can buy sliced already washed shopping list
How to make it
- place chicken in slow cooker
- add soups...again, do not dilute..
- give a quick stir
- turn crockpot to low
- go to work or play on pc or take a nap or.......lol...
- after about 6 to 8 hours, add mushrooms
- cook for about 1 more hour...
- great over rice
- also, if you like, as chicken will be very tender, you can shred it right in the pot with a fork and serve over biscuits..i like this..i've been told it's the best chicken and biscuits ever...hope you like it..
The Cookwhatelse60 Corning, NY
- Not added to any groups yet!