Malted Milk Ball BrowniesFrom dtour 5 years ago
- 1 (11.5 oz.) pkg. milk chocolate chips shopping list
- 1/2 c. margarine shopping list
- 3/4 c. sugar shopping list
- 1 tsp. vanilla shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 1 3/4 c. flour shopping list
- 1/2 c. instant malted milk shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1 c. malted milk balls, coarsely shopping list
- chopped shopping list
How to make it
- Grease 13 x 9 x 2 inch rectangular pan.
- Heat milk chocolate and margarine in 3 quart saucepan over low heat, stirring frequently, until melted.
- Remove from heat. Cool slightly.
- Beat in sugar, vanilla, eggs.
- Stir in flour, milk, baking powder and salt.
- Spread batter in pan.
- Sprinkle with malt balls.
- Bake at 350 degrees for ;30-35 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool completely and slice.
People Who Like This Dish 11
The Cookdtour Somewhere In Florida, FL
The Rating6 people
Great recipe!! LOVE these.sparow64 in Sweetwater loved it
yumm!theiris in Garden City loved it
I like the milk balls so this sounds delicious to me!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!