Whipped Sweet Potatoes with Coconut MilkFrom deliathecrone 8 years ago
How to make it
- Place the sweet potatoes in a pot and cover with fresh water.
- Bring to a boil and simmer the potatoes, until they are fork-tender, about 20 minutes.
- Drain the potatoes well and return to the pot.
- Season with sea salt, pepper and butter.
- Add in the grated ginger.
- Mix with a fork to soften the potatoes.
- Add the coconut milk slowly, stirring it in with a whisk, just until the sweet potatoes are smooth and creamy.
- Taste for seasoning adjustments.
People Who Like This Dish 24
The Cookdeliathecrone Johnston, SC
The Rating3 people
This sounds great! Sweet potatoes, coconut milk, ginger; yum!lipsantos in Curitiba loved it
Great recipe. Thanks for sharing!nadaism in Bathurst loved it
Thanks for your inspiration on this one. I made my own version though. As much as I try I cannot copy another person's recipe or painting! I did enjoy the process. 'Pumpkin Coconut, Peanut Delight in a Cone'
Nada :)nadaism in Bathurst loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!