Whipped Sweet Potatoes with Coconut MilkFrom deliathecrone 6 years ago
How to make it
- Place the sweet potatoes in a pot and cover with fresh water.
- Bring to a boil and simmer the potatoes, until they are fork-tender, about 20 minutes.
- Drain the potatoes well and return to the pot.
- Season with sea salt, pepper and butter.
- Add in the grated ginger.
- Mix with a fork to soften the potatoes.
- Add the coconut milk slowly, stirring it in with a whisk, just until the sweet potatoes are smooth and creamy.
- Taste for seasoning adjustments.
People Who Like This Dish 23
The Cookdeliathecrone Johnston, SC
The Rating3 people
Great recipe. Thanks for sharing!nadaism in Toowoomba loved it
Thanks for your inspiration on this one. I made my own version though. As much as I try I cannot copy another person's recipe or painting! I did enjoy the process. 'Pumpkin Coconut, Peanut Delight in a Cone'
Nada :)nadaism in Toowoomba loved it
This sounds great! Sweet potatoes, coconut milk, ginger; yum!lipsantos in Curitiba loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!