Coconut Milk PuddingFrom eyecook 6 years ago
- 1 can of coconut milk (Thai Kitchen is my favorite, as it has no additives or preservatives. Do not use the Lite version, it's not the same texture) shopping list
- 2 T cocoa powder shopping list
- 1 packet of stevia powder (an all natural food supplement that is 50 to 200 times sweeter than sugar) shopping list
How to make it
- Open can of coconut milk, and empty into bowl, scraping sides well.
- Add cocoa powder and stevia packet, stirring very well till everything is well incorporated and uniform.
- Put into 3 bowls and refrigerate for about 20 minutes.
- The texture should be creamy and smooth and the taste is just melt in your mouth.
The Cookeyecook Ironwood, MI
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!