Italian Meatball Hoagie BraidsFrom minitindel 6 years ago
- 2- 8 ounce cans refrigerated crescent rolls shopping list
- 16 ( 1-1/2 inch0 frozen fully cooked meatballs about 1 pound thawed, and halved shopping list
- 1 cup tomato- basil spaghetti sauce shopping list
- 4 ounces ( 1 cup ) shredded mozzarella cheese shopping list
- 1 egg slightly beaten shopping list
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F. spray 2 cookie sheets with non-stick cooking spray; separate dough into 8 rectangles. place rectangles on the sprayed cookie sheets.firmly press perforations to seal.
- place -4 - meatball halves lengthwise down center of each rectangle. top each with 2 tablespoons spaghetti sauce and 2 tablespoons mozzarella cheese. with scissors or sharp knife, make cuts 1 inch apart on each side of filling.alternately cross strips over filling. brush dough with beaten egg; sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- bake at 375 degrees F. for 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- makes 8 sandwiches
People Who Like This Dish 15
The Cookminitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
The Rating8 people
miss Mimi I love it!mystic_river1 in Bradenton loved it
Looks and sounds, wonderful!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
Minitndel , these are a delight to make. I can not wait to see the expressions on their faces when they take their first bite of these delectable morsels.
Michaeltrigger in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!