The Best Pimento Cheese SpreadFrom cassyc52 5 years ago
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese (the better the cheese the better the dish) shopping list
- 1 cup shredded white sharp cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1 seeded jalapeno pepper, finely chopped shopping list
- 1 large jar of pimentos, drained shopping list
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste (about 1 t. works well) shopping list
- 1/2 cup Hellmans mayo shopping list
How to make it
- Mix all ingredients well. Add as much mayo as needed to make this spread spreadable.
- Let this stand covered in refrig an hour or more before serving.
- Serve as a sandwich spread or serve with your favorite cracker or bagel chip.
- Delicious appetizer to add to your cheese and fruit tray or alone.
People Who Like This Dish 8
The Cookcassyc52 Pensacola, FL
The Rating6 people
A true and delicious Southern classic and the homemade beats the commerical brand hands-down. Thanks so much - great post!
I love this stuff...
~Vickielunasea in Orlando loved it
Oh yeah - pimiento cheese is so good! Have you ever been to the Varsity in Atlanta, and ordered a pimiento cheese steak - walkin'? AKA - hamburger made with pimiento cheese, for those who don't know.
Great recipe! Thank you for posting
Jettjett2whit in Union City loved it
This is so similar to mine....I add some cream cheese to mine...it just gives it a creamier consistency......Love your reciperedkitchen in Murfreesboro loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!