Cappuccino-Cream Cheese Brownie with Chocolate GlazeFrom crabhappychick 7 years ago
- 20 ounces bittersweet chocolate shopping list
- 22 tablespoons unsalted butter, room temperature shopping list
- 1/4 cup water shopping list
- 4 tablespoons instant coffee shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups sugar shopping list
- 4 large eggs shopping list
- 1 cup flour shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 cup walnuts, toasted shopping list
- 16 ounces cream cheese, room temperature shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar shopping list
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 1/2 cup whipping cream shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350. Butter and flour 13x9x2 metal baking pan.
- Chop 8 ounces chocolate. Combine with 12 tablespoons (1 1/2 sticks) butter, 1/4 cup water and 2 tablespoons coffee powder in heavy large saucepan. Stir constantly over medium-low heat until melted and smooth. Transfer to large bowl. Cool 5 minutes. Whisk in 1 1/2 cups sugar, then eggs one at a time. Mix in flour and salt, then walnuts.
- Pour atter into prepared pan. Bake until tester inserted into center comes out with some moist crumbs still attached, about 20 minutes. Cool completely in pan on rack.
- Beat cream cheese and 6 tablespoons butter in medium bowl until smooth. Add powdered sugar, cinnamon and vanilla and beat until well-blended. Spread cheese over brownie. cover and refrigerate until cold, about 2 hours.
- Chop remaining 12 ounces chocolate. Mix with cream, 4 tablespoons butter and 2 tablespoons coffee powder in saucepan. Stir over medium heat unti smooth. Cool glaze until barely lukewarm, about 15 minutes. Pour over cream cheese; spread gently to cover. Freeze until glaze sets. Using warm knife, cut into 2" long, 1 1/2" wide bars. Chill overnight.
People Who Like This Dish 8
The Cookcrabhappychick Pittsburgh, PA
The Rating4 people
Sounds delicious, yummy!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
sounds delicious! thanks for posting!
magali777 in Mexico loved it
Great post. I'm drooling and gave you a 5. Thanks for posting.chefmeow in Garland loved it