Cappuccino-Cream Cheese Brownie with Chocolate GlazeFrom crabhappychick 8 years ago
- 20 ounces bittersweet chocolate shopping list
- 22 tablespoons unsalted butter, room temperature shopping list
- 1/4 cup water shopping list
- 4 tablespoons instant coffee shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups sugar shopping list
- 4 large eggs shopping list
- 1 cup flour shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 cup walnuts, toasted shopping list
- 16 ounces cream cheese, room temperature shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar shopping list
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 1/2 cup whipping cream shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350. Butter and flour 13x9x2 metal baking pan.
- Chop 8 ounces chocolate. Combine with 12 tablespoons (1 1/2 sticks) butter, 1/4 cup water and 2 tablespoons coffee powder in heavy large saucepan. Stir constantly over medium-low heat until melted and smooth. Transfer to large bowl. Cool 5 minutes. Whisk in 1 1/2 cups sugar, then eggs one at a time. Mix in flour and salt, then walnuts.
- Pour atter into prepared pan. Bake until tester inserted into center comes out with some moist crumbs still attached, about 20 minutes. Cool completely in pan on rack.
- Beat cream cheese and 6 tablespoons butter in medium bowl until smooth. Add powdered sugar, cinnamon and vanilla and beat until well-blended. Spread cheese over brownie. cover and refrigerate until cold, about 2 hours.
- Chop remaining 12 ounces chocolate. Mix with cream, 4 tablespoons butter and 2 tablespoons coffee powder in saucepan. Stir over medium heat unti smooth. Cool glaze until barely lukewarm, about 15 minutes. Pour over cream cheese; spread gently to cover. Freeze until glaze sets. Using warm knife, cut into 2" long, 1 1/2" wide bars. Chill overnight.
People Who Like This Dish 8
The Cookcrabhappychick Pittsburgh, PA
The Rating4 people
Great post. I'm drooling and gave you a 5. Thanks for posting.chefmeow in Garland loved it
sounds delicious! thanks for posting!
magali777 in Mexico loved it
Sounds delicious, yummy!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it