Stir-fry Crab In Yellow CurryFrom watson2167 8 years ago
- 1 lb of blue crab or any kind of crab, clean and cut into 2 or 4 pieces shopping list
- 4 tbsp. olive oil shopping list
- 5 clove garlic crushed shopping list
- 3 tbsp sugar shopping list
- fish sauce to taste or salt shopping list
- pinch of black pepper shopping list
- 3 jelapenos cut into 4 wedges (optional) shopping list
- msg (optional) shopping list
- 6 tbsp of curry power shopping list
- 1/2 cup water shopping list
- 1 cup spring onion long sliced shopping list
How to make it
- In a small bowl, add curry power and water, mix well. Set aside.
- In a large wok or skillet, add oil and garlic, cook until golden brown. Add crab and curry mixture,cover and cook for about 5-10 mintues until it turn pink. Trun occationally while cooking.
- Add fish sauce, sugar, msg, pepper, and jelapenos. Stir well and cook for another 5 mintues.
- Add spring onion. Stir to coat.
- Arrange on serving plate and it ready to serve.
- Serve immediately.