Stick To Your Teeth Chocolate CookiesFrom grizzlybear 6 years ago
- 2 (1-ounce) squares unsweetened chocolate shopping list
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk shopping list
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs, finely ground shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts (I use pecans) shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 24 shelled walnut halves shopping list
- walnut halves, to garnish shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Using a double boiler, melt the chocolate in a medium size bowl. Add the milk and stir until the mixture thickens, approximately 5 minutes.
- Remove the bowl from heat and add the crumbs, salt, nuts, and vanilla and stir until well combined.
- Work quickly as the mixture will become stiff.
- Using a spoon, drop the mixture into rounded teaspoons onto a prepared greased cookie sheet.
- Place 1/2 a walnut on top of each cookie.
- Place cookies in oven and bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove cookies from oven and quickly transfer onto waxed paper to cool.
People Who Like This Dish 11
The Cookgrizzlybear CA
The Rating7 people
Hey Grizz, these sound just delicious, will try them soon!jovi_nutt in Newtown loved it
This is so funny. I literally laughed out loud. That's not a pretty sight Grizzly. My husband is a former Marine. When we first got married he would eat like this (with cookies in his teeth.) He was quite an animal.chihuahua in Sonoma County loved it
I like this recipe, sounds deli plus easy, thanks
Magalimagali777 in Mexico loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!