Smokey White PizzaFrom pleclare 5 years ago
- 1 tube(13.8 oz.)refrigerated pizza dough shopping list
- 1 pkg.(4oz)light garlic and herb spreadable cheese(such as alouette) shopping list
- 2c part -skim mozzarella cheese shopping list
- 1c part-skim ricotta cheese shopping list
- 2oz. deli smoked turkey,sliced in thin ribbons. shopping list
- basil for garnish,optional shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 450. Grease a cookie sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
- Spread pizza dough on baking sheet. Bake at 450 for 8 mins.
- Remove from oven and evenly spread herb and garlic cheese over the pizza dough. Sprinkle the mozzarella over the top;dollop the ricotta evenly over the mozzerella. Scatter the sliced turkey over the cheeses. Bake for 8 mins ot till crust is nicely golden.
- Garnish with fresh basil leaves,if desired. Cut into 12 squares to serve.
People Who Like This Dish 5
- notyourmomma South St. Petersburg, FL
- sgtcallahan East Gwillimbury, CA
- chefelaine Muskoka, CANA
- cgendy Manalapan, NJ
- bluewaterandsand GAFFNEY, SC
- flavors Algonquin, IL
- lorie5202 Catskill, NY
- laurie97128 Mcminnville, OR
- linebb956 La Feria, TX
- pleclare Framingham, MA
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating9 people
We make one like this... I use the premade crusts... Wonderful!linebb956 in La Feria loved it
I made this one before or one somewhat like this recipe and we liked it!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
ohhhhhhhh this sounds divine!cgendy in Manalapan loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!