Jello RainbowFrom baker1313 9 years ago
How to make it
- This takes a little time but easy and worth it!!
- Make 1 layer at a time!
- Dissolve 1 pkg. Jello in 3/4 cup boiling water
- .Stir very well.
- Add 1 cup whipping cream and blend together. That's it!!
- Carefully pour into a freezer safe, flat bottomed glass bowl(big enough to hold 6 cups).A clear bowl is important for the rainbow presentation!
- Carefully place on a level spot in your freezer and freeze for about 1/2 hour to 45 min. or so.
- Repeat with other Jello flavors.Don't be alarmed if it looks a bit bumpy when you take it out of the freezer-you won't see this and it will not affect the flavor!
- After the 4th layer is done, the last layer may be put into the refridgerator to chill.
- To serve, spoon it out and enjoy the light refreshing lavors!!!
- I like to add a dollop of whipped cream and some fresh berries on the side of each plate served.:o)
The Cookbaker1313 Guilford, CT
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!