crockpot italian beefFrom midwestguy 9 years ago
How to make it
- brown the beef roast on all sides in a heavy skillet with a little oil
- place in crockpot
- dump in medium jar of giardana sp??
- dump in can of low sodium beef broth
- cook on low for 10 hrs or so until beef falls apart when forked
- shred beef into the juice in the crock pot
- turn on oven broiler
- open crusty roll, with tongs place beef into the roll, top with a little extra giardana and top with slice of provelone cheese. broil until cheese is melted. i then put a little juice onto the sandwich and enjoy...
- very simple, delicious...
The Cookmidwestguy Chicago, IL
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!