Smoked Salmon And Cream Cheese Lefse Roll-up For OneFrom mrspotatohead 7 years ago
How to make it
- Place one piece of llefse on a cutting board.
- Spread desired amount of cream cheese in a thin, even layer over entire surface of lefse.
- Lightly sprinkle with pepper
- Arrange desired amount of smoked salmon slices on top, leaving a 1-inch border.
- Arrange desired amount of cucumber and onion slices evenly over salmon.
- Roll lefse as tightly as possible, taking care not to push filling forward as you go.
- Cut roll into eight equal pieces and arrange on a plate – or eat it whole.
The Cookmrspotatohead Minneapolis, MN
The Rating4 people
It is a fantastic post, love everything about this recipe. Thanks for sharing.chefmeow in Garland loved it
Years ago my grandmother made and sold lefse on the iron range (in northern Minnesota). Hers was so moist and tender. Where can I get lefse like hers? I will make these for dinner during our brief Minnesota heat wave. Thanks for the recipe. L.lasaf in St. Paul loved it
i bet this would be good using a spinach tortilla. :) thanks for posting.grumblebee in Calgary loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!