Smoked Salmon And Cream Cheese Lefse Roll-up For OneFrom mrspotatohead 7 years ago
How to make it
- Place one piece of llefse on a cutting board.
- Spread desired amount of cream cheese in a thin, even layer over entire surface of lefse.
- Lightly sprinkle with pepper
- Arrange desired amount of smoked salmon slices on top, leaving a 1-inch border.
- Arrange desired amount of cucumber and onion slices evenly over salmon.
- Roll lefse as tightly as possible, taking care not to push filling forward as you go.
- Cut roll into eight equal pieces and arrange on a plate – or eat it whole.
The Cookmrspotatohead Minneapolis, MN
The Rating4 people
i bet this would be good using a spinach tortilla. :) thanks for posting.grumblebee in Calgary loved it
Years ago my grandmother made and sold lefse on the iron range (in northern Minnesota). Hers was so moist and tender. Where can I get lefse like hers? I will make these for dinner during our brief Minnesota heat wave. Thanks for the recipe. L.lasaf in St. Paul loved it
It is a fantastic post, love everything about this recipe. Thanks for sharing.chefmeow in Garland loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!