Pecan Cream Cheese SconesFrom kidaria 7 years ago
- 2 c flour shopping list
- 1/4 c sugar shopping list
- 2 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1 tsp salt shopping list
- 3 tbsp butter shopping list
- 3 tbsp cream cheese shopping list
- 2/3 c milk shopping list
- 1 egg yolk shopping list
- 1/2 c large pecans, chopped shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 2 tbsp cold water shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat overn to 350 degrees.
- Lightly grease baking sheet or line with parchment paper.
- Sift together flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
- Cut butter and cream cheese into flour mixture until coarse and crumbly.
- Beat milk and eggs. Pour into flour mixture.
- Add pecans and combine well.
- Scoop our equal sized scones on baking sheet.
- Beat egg yolk and water. Brush glaze on the scones.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes until golden.
- Serve with butter, jam, cream or maple syrup.