Green Goddess RollsFrom midgelet 8 years ago
How to make it
- Slice rolls in half.
- Butter each half.Spread on green goddess dressing.
- Sprinkle with some of the shredded cheese and chives and minced garlic to taste.
- Broil 4 to 5 inches from heat source until browned and bubbly.Yum yum!
- Note: if bottled Green Goddess is hard to find, make your own as there are a ton of recipes on the Net.
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating4 people
I ADORE green goddess dressing so this has to be good. Will be making this weekend. Thanks for another great post, you have my 5.chefmeow in Garland loved it
I love green goddess dressing, too. I would love to find a recipe for it since I can't find it at a local market where I live. I know that Seven Seas makes it but I used to get it at Walmart (the stores that have food) but my store locally does not...morekathye in loved it
I forgot ALL about green goddess salad dressing! I bet these are good! Thanks for sharing
Jettjett2whit in Union City loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!