Cream Cheese Danish From Scratch AlmostFrom mrslynam 8 years ago
- 2 (8oz) cans refrigerated cresent rolls shopping list
- 1 large egg (seperated) shopping list
- 2 (8oz) packs cream cheese softened shopping list
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- (optional 3/4 cups pecans) shopping list
- sifted powder sugar shopping list
How to make it
- 1 preheat oven to 375. Unroll 1 can of rolls; press into a lightly greased 9"x13" pan. Beat egg Yolk, cream cheese and the next three ingredients (sugar, lemon +vanilla) at medium speed of an electric mixer until well blended; spread over dough in pan.
- 2 Unroll remaining can of rolls on a sheet of wax paper ( I just put it directly on and skipped the wax paper). Press into a 9"x13" rectangle. Place over cream cheese mixture. Whisk egg white and brush over dough. sprinkle with pecans.
- 3 Bake at 375 for 25 minutes sprinkle with powdered sugar + and cool on wire rack. Cut into squares.