BLUEBERRY CREAM CHEESE DESSERTFrom henrie 8 years ago
- CRUST: shopping list
- 1 cup chopped pecans shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter, melted shopping list
- 1 cup flour shopping list
- FILLING: shopping list
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1 cup powdered sugar shopping list
- 8 ounces Cool Whip shopping list
- TOPPING: shopping list
- 4 cups blueberries, fresh or frozen shopping list
- 1 cup sugar, divided shopping list
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch shopping list
- 1/4 cup water shopping list
How to make it
- Combine crust ingredients; spread in a 9 x 13-inch pan and cook for 15 minutes at 350 F. Cool.
- Cream together the cream cheese and powdered sugar. Fold in Cool Whip. Spread over cooled crust.
- Combine 1/2 cup sugar and cornstarch in a saucepan. Add water then 2 cups of the blueberries. Cook over medium heat. stirring constantly, until thickened and translucent. Crush some of the blueberries as they cook.
- Remove from heat and add remaining sugar and blueberries. Cool. Spread over cream cheese filling and chill.
- Serving Size: 12
The Cookhenrie Savannah, GA
The Rating5 people
blueberry heaven!mystic_river1 in Bradenton loved it
Ooooooooooooo another yummmmmmminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
Oh yummmmmmmmmmm love cheese cakes! good one! got my 5shirleyoma in Cove loved it