Easy Moroccan ChickenFrom midgelet 7 years ago
- 6 boneless chicken breasts shopping list
- Marinade: shopping list
- 1 Tbs ground cumin shopping list
- 2 tsp paprika shopping list
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger shopping list
- 1/2 tsp ground turmeric shopping list
- 5 cloves garlic crushed shopping list
- 1/3 cup fresh cilantro chopped shopping list
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice shopping list
- 1/4 cup fresh orange juice shopping list
- Ingredients to surround chicken when baking: shopping list
- 1, 28 oz can of diced tomatoes well drained, shopping list
- 1 lemon thinly sliced, shopping list
- 1/2 cup assorted deli olives shopping list
- 1 can chicken broth. shopping list
How to make it
- In a resealable plastic bag place the chicken breasts and all marinade ingredients.
- Chill for 4 to 6 hours. A
- dd 1/4 cup flour into bag and mix by kneading bag.
- Place chicken breasts and marinade in a large rimmed baking dish.
- Tuck the recipe ingredients to surrond the chicken.
- Bake uncovered for 1 hour at 400F or cooked and done.
- Check occasionally to make sure there is enough liquid in bottom of pan to prevent burning.
- Serve with brown or white rice