Roasted Yellow Bell Pepper and Tomato SoupFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
How to make it
- In heavy saucepan melt butter and sauté shallots with the thyme until soft.
- Add chopped pepper and chicken broth.
- Simmer covered for 12 minutes until peppers are very soft then puree in food processor.
- Pour back in saucepan and whisk in cream.
- Add chicken broth to get desired consistency.
- Serve immediately.
People Who Like This Dish 8
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating7 people
cat it sounds very good thanks sweetieminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
Love it! Thanks for sharing.sparow64 in Sweetwater loved it
Soooouuuuup! from my chef. love it!mystic_river1 in Bradenton loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!