Barbecue Pork Ribs And SauceFrom chrisw 5 years ago
- 1.2 kg pork ribs shopping list
- 1 cup tomato sauce ot tomato chutney shopping list
- 1/2 cup water shopping list
- 1/4 cup Brown vinegar shopping list
- 1/4 cup Packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1 tsp mustard shopping list
- 1/2 tsp Tabasco shopping list
- 1 clove finely chopped garlic shopping list
- 2 tbl tsp Sweet soy sauce shopping list
- 2 tbl tsp worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1/4 tsp Agostura bitters shopping list
- 3 tbl Port shopping list
- 2 tbl honey shopping list
- 1/2 tsp paprika shopping list
How to make it
- Combine all ingedients (except the ribs), microwave for 30 seconds to warm the honey. Stir again.
- Coat ribs with half the sauce in a baking tray.
- Cover with foil.
- Bake on middle shelf at 200 deg C (400F) for 45 minutes, remove from oven and baste and turn ribs.
- Add more sauce as needed.
- Reduce heat to 180 deg C (360F) and cook for a further 30 - 45 minutes,
- Warm remaining barbecue sauce and serve with ribs.
People Who Like This Dish 6
The Cookchrisw Gold Coast, AU
The Rating6 people
Oh my , the ribs look wonderful!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
What a delicious recipe..... hi 5, Thanks a lot for share it!berry in loved it
I like the addition of the bitters for an aromatic hit like none other. Very nicely done.notyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!