Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip CheesecakeFrom kristen 10 years ago
- 1¼ cups graham cracker crumbs shopping list
- 1/3 cup plus 1/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 1/3 cup cocoa shopping list
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine, melted shopping list
- 3 pkgs (8 oz.each) cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1 can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk shopping list
- 1-2/3 cups (10 oz. pkg.) peanut butter chips, melted shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 2 tsp. vanilla shopping list
- 1 cup swirled peanut butter/chocolate morsels shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 300F.
- In bowl, stir together graham cracker crumbs, sugar, cocoa and butter. Press mixture onto bottom of 9- or 10-inch springform pan.
- In large bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk then melted peanut butter chips until smooth. Add eggs and vanilla; beat well. Stir in small chocolate chips. Pour over crust.
- Bake 55 to 65 minutes or until center is set. Remove from oven to cooling rack. With knife, loosen cake from side of pan. Cool completely; remove side of pan
The Cookkristen Mountain View, CA
The Rating4 people
We definitely enjoyed this recipe. We made it over the weekend and it was fabulous! I think next time we might pour some melted chocolate over the top next time and possibly some more chocolate chips in it. But it was really good. Great recipe!glynnjamin in Phoenix loved it
this is really yummy! as we don't have graham crackers in the UK, i used crushed Bourbon biscuits instead.hannah2401 in London loved it