MochiFrom scearley 9 years ago
How to make it
- Mix dry ingredients, and slowly mix in the wet ingredients. I really recommend using a mixer.
- Once everything is mixed, pour it into a 9x13 greased pan.
- Cover with aluminum foil
- Bake for an hour at 350.
- Wait. This is the hard part. You need to wait at least an hour before cutting.
- Cover the pieces in corn or potato starch.
- The pieces stay fresh for a while.
- I do not recommend substituting mineral water, when I try that the finished product "sinks" and isn't as solid.
People Who Like This Dish 22
The Cookscearley Federal Way, WA
The Rating5 people
I should probably edit that. It's just sweet rice flour. Easy to find in most places.
I never add other flavors, but substituting somejuice for some of the water is a definite possibility. Swapping out the vanilla might work for you but I've never enjoyed the results.
coat them in corn starch or in potato starch, so they won't stick together.