Flourless Quick Peanut Butter CookiesFrom zena824 7 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Beat together in medium bowl, peanut butter, brown sugar, egg, and baking soda until the mixture is smooth and well blended.
- Stir in choc chips until evenly distributed.
- Drop the dough by slightly rounded teaspoonfuls onto ungreased
- baking cookie sheet; spacing the mounds about 2 inches apart.
- Bake one cookie sheet at a time for about 10 minutes
- Cookies will be puffed and slightly golden but still soft to the touch.
- Let cookies cool 5 minutes on baking sheet and wire rack.; then
- transfer cookies to wire rack to cool completely.