Cheese Tortellini with Chicken and SpinachFrom sparow64 6 years ago
- 1 lb boneless, skinless, chicken breast shopping list
- 1 pkg.(8.9 ounces) 3-cheese tortellini (or flavor of your choice) shopping list
- 1 14.5-oz can diced tomatoes with basil, garlic and oregano shopping list
- 1 Tbsp. minced garlic shopping list
- 1 6-oz bag fresh baby spinach or 1 lb. package frozen cut spinach shopping list
- 1 c shredded parmesan cheese shopping list
- *** Fresh veggies such as sliced mushrooms and zuchini are great to add when in season shopping list
How to make it
- Cook pasta according to package directions, in boiling water with pinch of kosher salt and 1-2 T olive oil
- Trim chicken breasts into 1”x 2”strips
- Pour tomatoes into a large skillet.
- Add chicken strips and garlic, cook, covered, over medium-high until fully cooked, about 8 minutes.
- Add spinach, cover and cook for 3 minutes. (Add mushrooms and zuchini here)
- Stir & cover skillet until spinach is wilted.
- Mix with cooked tortellini , top with parmesan cheese and serve
People Who Like This Dish 15
The Cooksparow64 Sweetwater, TN
The Rating10 people
This has to be good, great post. Got my 5.chefmeow in Garland loved it
GOOD POST THANKSminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
Yummy, me loves my Spinach. Great post!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it