Lemon Garlic SauceFrom simon_t 7 years ago
How to make it
- Crush garlic together with salt until it becomes paste-like and creamy.
- Slowly add olive oil while stirring vigorously. Be sure to stir in the same direction or else the mixture will fall flat.
- Slowly add the lemon juice whilst stirring in the same manner.
- Serve on top of your meal of choice!
People Who Like This Dish 11
The Cooksimon_t Coolum Beach, AU
The Rating6 people
Great recipe! Thanks for sharing.sparow64 in Sweetwater loved it
I know that has to be good, love garlic. Got my 5henrie in Savannah loved it
MMMMMMMMMMMM!jo_jo_ba in Oshawa loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!