peach custard cakeFrom minitindel 8 years ago
- 1-1/2 cups flour shopping list
- 1/2 cup softened margarine shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 2 quarts of peaches ..drained shopping list
- 1 cup syrup ( reserved from peaches) shopping list
- 1/2 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 2 cups evaporated milk shopping list
How to make it
- blend flour, margarine and salt.
- press into a 9 x 13 pan.
- arrangepeach slices on top.
- sprinkle sugar and cinnamon over the peaches.
- bake at 375 degrees F. for 20 minutes.
- mix 1 cup of peach syrup, eggs, and evaporated milk.
- pour over peaches. return to oven.
- bake for additional 30 minutes.
- serves 10 to 12
The Cookminitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
The Rating7 people
Greatness......chefmeow in Garland loved it
Sounds good thanks.blueeyes68ky in Owenton loved it
Yummy and peach season is bout here.bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it