cheesecake cranberry barsFrom minitindel 5 years ago
- 2 cups all -purpose flour shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups quick oatmeal or old fashioned oats shopping list
- 1/4 cup packed light brown sugar shopping list
- 1 cup ( 2 sticks ) butter or margarine softened shopping list
- 2 cups nestles white morsels shopping list
- 1 package ( 8 ounces ) of cream cheese softened shopping list
- 1 can ( 14 ounces ) sweetened condensed milk shopping list
- 1/4 cup lemon juice shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 can ( 16 ounces) whole berry cranberry sauce shopping list
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch shopping list
How to make it
- preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and grease a 9 x 13 baking pan
- combine flour , oats, and brown sugar in a large bowl.
- add butter; mix until crumbly, stir in morsels, reserve 2 cups of the the mixture for topping...
- with flour fingers, press remaining mixture into the prepared pan.
- beat cream cheese in a large mixer bowl until creamy.
- add sweetened condensed milk, lemon juice and vanilla extract; mix until smooth
- pour over crust.
- combine cranberry sauce and cornstarch in a medium bowl.
- spoon over the cream cheese mixture.
- sprinkle reserved morsel mixture over the cranberry mixture
- bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until center is set.
- cool completely in pan on a wire rack.
- cover; and refrigerate until serving time , can make 24 hours ahead
- cut into bars or triangles
- makes 2-1/2 dozen bars
The Cookminitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
The Rating6 people
Greatness yet again. I love cream cheese and cranberries, this has to be good. 5 here.chefmeow in Garland loved it
Looks delicious!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
This looks really delicious! 5 from me..Kathyekathye in loved it