Vidalia Onion and Mushroom CasseroleFrom midgelet 5 years ago
- 5 c vidalia onions, peeled and sliced shopping list
- 1/4 c Butter; melted shopping list
- 1/2 ts salt shopping list
- 1 1/2 c Fresh mushrooms; sliced shopping list
- 3 oz cream cheese shopping list
- 3 ts flour shopping list
- 1 1/2 c milk shopping list
- 1/4 c to 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese; grated ( or any cheese you like ) shopping list
- 1/4 c to 1/2 cup buttery cracker crumbs ( like Ritz ) shopping list
How to make it
- Combine onions with butter, mushrooms and salt
- Simmer for 5 minutes in a medium size sauce pan.
- Add cream cheese.
- When melted, add flour and milk.
- Stir to heat and heat
- Turn into a 2 qt. greased casserole dish.
- Sprinkle with mixture of grated cheese and cracker crumbs.
- Bake in a hot 400 degree oven for 30 minutes.
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating2 people
this has to be my favorite for today you know i have a fresh mushroom plant right down the road and i love onions. just got some from a truck driving friend who has a route to vidalia. thanks so much I now know whats for dinner.meganmaywest in Tangerine loved it
Wonderful combination, how nice.notyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it