Easy Chocolate TrufflesFrom tippystclair 6 years ago
How to make it
- Bring the heavy cream to a boil in a saucepan,.
- Remove from heat.
- Add the chocolate.
- Stir slowly until thick, glossy and smooth.
- Remove from heat and whisk in flavoring.
- Pour into a small dish and refrigerate until set, but not hard,
- about 1 1/2 to 2 hours.
- Roll into balls .
- Roll them in toppings such as chopped nuts or a mixture of 1 part cocoa and 1 part confectioners sugar.
People Who Like This Dish 20
The Cooktippystclair North Hollywood, GB
The Rating8 people
Yum, love chocolate. Great post. You got my 5henrie in Savannah loved it
Always looking for truffle recipes for my holiday cookie exchange. This one is great. Got my 5 as well.chefmeow in Garland loved it
Sounds wonderful!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!