Vietnamese Chicken Wings With Caramel SauceFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 2 pounds chicken wings shopping list
- 2 inches ginger peeled and sliced shopping list
- 6 cloves garlic peeled and sliced shopping list
- 2 stalks lemongrass sliced shopping list
- 2 lime leaves shopping list
- 4 shallots thinly sliced shopping list
- Caramel Sauce: shopping list
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1/4 cup fish sauce shopping list
How to make it
- Melt sugar in a heavy saucepan stirring constantly.
- When brown remove from heat and stir in fish sauce then put back on heat for 5 minutes.
- Cool thoroughly.
- Combine all ingredients in a heavy sauté pan then bring mixture to a boil and simmer 40 minutes.
- Even ten minutes stir mixture over wings to coat.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating7 people
Love it. Thank you Cat.jenniferbyrdez in kenner loved it
Wow, Cat - this sounds delicious and amazing! Saving to try - thanks so much...lunasea in Orlando loved it
I find this one interesting/unique so I flagged it.bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!