Sour Cream and Cheese Potato CasseroleFrom wdsdy 7 years ago
How to make it
- Boil potatoes in jackets until just tender.
- When the potatoes are cool enough to handle, peel, and slice them into a 13- x 9- x 2-inch baking pan.
- In medium pan, heat soup, butter, cheese and onion.
- When cheese melts, add sour cream, then mix well and pour over potatoes.
- Bake uncovered at 350-degrees F for 40 minutes.
- Makes 6 - 8 servings.
People Who Like This Dish 14
The Cookwdsdy GA
The Rating8 people
Sour cream and potatoes go hand and hand, this sounds fantastic. Great post. Got my 5.chefmeow in Garland loved it
Yup, I'm going to be making this often, my SO loves mashed potatoes! Thanks......jjuliecake in Bluffdale loved it
good recipe thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it