Turkey Meatballs with Egg NoodlesFrom shecooks4u 9 years ago
- Meatballs: shopping list
- 2 pounds of ground jennie-o turkey shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 3/4 cup of plain breadcrumbs shopping list
- 2 tablespoons of garlic n herb Mrs. Dash shopping list
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese (preferably freshly grated) shopping list
- sea salt to taste shopping list
- white pepper to taste shopping list
- 2 medium-sized carrots grated shopping list
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil shopping list
- 1/2 cup chicken broth shopping list
- Sauce: shopping list
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup shopping list
- 1/2 stick of light butter (no margarine) shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups chicken broth or vegetable broth shopping list
- 1/4 cup of at least 1% milk shopping list
- sea salt and white pepper shopping list
- 2 tablespoons of corn starch shopping list
- 2 cloves of garlic shopping list
- 1 teaspoon of minced onion shopping list
- 1 small bunch of fresh parsely shopping list
- Noodles: shopping list
- 1 large package of egg noodles (I used no-yolk egg noodles and they were great) shopping list
How to make it
- Combine all meatball ingredients until breadcrumbs and eggs are incorporated.
- Form 1 inch meatballs.
- Drizzle olive oil in frying pan. Cook meatballs for 10 minutes until mostly done (leave a little undone).
- Put meatballs into oven at 325 with 1/2 cup of chicken broth (make sure and cover with a sheet of parchment paper and then foil) - you will let meatballs finish cooking for another 10 minutes.
- Start water to boil egg noodles.
- Assemble sauce by starting with butter, add minced onion and garlic - soften until slightly sauteed.
- Add cream of mushroom soup, broth, salt, and pepper.
- In separate small bowl whisk together corn starch and milk.
- Add corn starch and milk to sauce and whisk for 2 minutes.
- Simmer sauce for 10 minutes and cook egg noodles for 10 minutes.
- Turn off sauce and add chopped fresh parsley. Add meatballs to sauce. Put egg noodles into bowl/plate add meatballs and sauce and top with more parmesan cheese. Enjoy.
The Cookshecooks4u Chandler, AZ
The Rating5 people
Wow, this was so great! Thank you!! My 2-year old loved it!canzi in San Diego loved it
I made this again. It is really really good! It's one of my fav recipes now. Spread the word!!canzi in San Diego loved it
I look for alternatives for beef as well as tomato sauce, this recipe pleases me for it gives me two alternatives all in one dish.
Greattrigger in loved it