Stuffed Shells With Artichoke Spinach And 3 CheesesFrom asheats 7 years ago
- 1 box jumbo pasta shells (barilla) shopping list
- evoo shopping list
- 1 onion, minced shopping list
- 2 garlic cloves, minced shopping list
- 1 box frozen artichoke hearts, thawed shopping list
- 1 box frozen chopped spinach, thawed shopping list
- ½ cup basil, chopped shopping list
- 4 tbsp parsley, chopped shopping list
- 1 ½ cups ricotta cheese shopping list
- 1 cup each mozzarella and parmesan cheese, grated (plus 3 tbsp each for topping) shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 3 cups marinara sauce shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Cook pasta according to directions on the package
- While pasta water boils, do all of the chopping for the onion and garlic, chop the
- artichoke hearts, basil, and parsley.
- Grate the cheeses and drain the excess water off the spinach
- Once pasta is in the water, heat evoo to a medium skillet and add the onions and garlic cook for 3 minutes.
- Add the artichoke hearts and salt and pepper. Sauté for 2 minutes longer. Cool
- Drain pasta and run under cold water to cool.
- In a medium bowl, combine onion mixture, basil, parsley, all cheeses, eggs, salt and pepper, stir to combine.
- Place a thin of marinara sauce on the bottom a baking pan
- Fill the shells with the mixture all the way to the brim, and place in baking pan.
- Drizzle remaining marinara sauce over the top and sprinkle with mozzarella and parmesan cheeses.
- Place in a 350 oven for 20 minutes.
People Who Like This Dish 22
The Cookasheats BIG BEAR LAKE, CA
The Rating9 people
This sounds very good, could you sub marinated artichoke hearts and fresh spinach? What's evoo?
Thanks!juliecake in Bluffdale loved it
Marvelous.jenniferbyrdez in kenner loved it
Spinich + Artichokes = 5+++++++
Thank you for posting!blondie80 in -Lake Villa loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!